Saturday, August 15, 2015

Back to Blogging


Three years ago, I discovered the power of blogging; not only is it a great way to connect with persons beyond my direct circle, but it is the ultimate solution to chronicling life's memorable moments. From the birth of a kid to grad school problems, blogging has been the outlet that I've used to make the best of each day, while living out loud!

In finalizing my decision to get back to it, a few thoughts came to mind. Should I reformat my former blog and build from it? Should I start a new? What would my blog be about? How many times will I write? What is the blog's purpose? (Yup, this time Imma do it big!) So after months of deliberation, I decided that starting a new would be my best decision! Why? Because, I want my now to be reflected now not on who I was before.

That being said, Welcome to the blog! Here, I promise to give content that is real, inspiring and authentically me! There's going to be honesty (the good and bad kind), wine, Adaya and lots of Adaya and the many unique experiences that I have as I journey through life as a Jazzy Mom!

So put your feet up, grab a glass and let's connect, one blog post at a time.


Anni,
The Jazzy Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment