Sunday, August 16, 2015

It's Going to be Different this Time Around

I'm honestly so stoked to be back to my laptop. Stalking blogs, connecting with new bloggers, indulging in the hours of stress free bliss surfing the interwebs. And while I am excited to be back, I am also a bit nervous. This time, I want to be different! I want to be original, authentic and me. The real me. The me that cries some mornings because I am overwhelmed by the amount of things that I am responsible for doing. The me that sometimes finishes two bottles of Jacob's Creek Chardonnay on my own. The me that lets my daughter eat popsicles for breakfast some times, just so that I can have a break sans the whining. This time its going to be different.

I've always been a lover of quotes, especially those ones that leave you feeling like a decision must be made. Last week in my boss's farewell speech he made the statement "change is painful, failure is painful; its up to us to choose our pain". Change is hard, its uncomfortable and for many it can be painful. But the benefits of changing the way you do things to a process that is more efficient and more effective goes beyond the pain you would experience.

That being said. I promise to change and get uncomfortable and make the rest of my life the best of my life and I encourage you to do the same.


Happy Sunday!
Ms. Jazzy

No comments:

Post a Comment