Saturday, September 12, 2015

Weekend Rant: Raising Mini Me

Do you ever get to a place with your kids where you despise what they are doing then you stop and realize that its exactly what you do, ALL THE TIME? UGhhhh! I can not tell you the amount of times I want to scream when I see my daughter doing the same nonsense I was disciplined for as a child. It's like she is my exact replica and while for some parents that may be a sigh of relief, Im holding my breathe because I know I am in for a ride and a complex one at that!


Here's to a great weekend from our home to yours!
 

2 comments:

  1. Lol! My oldest sees that with her daughter and I just laugh. She has herself x 1,000. With my middle and youngest daughters I see my devious tendencies. So far, I'm more than one step ahead I'll have to stay on my toes as they get to be teenagers (the middle one is a preteen) because they'll only get better if I can't stop it. My son is mostly an open book he's just naturally good hearted and not sneaky at all. He's 11.

    Have a good weekend keeping up with mini you. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA don't I know it. I call my parents all the time and apologize for who I was before.

    ReplyDelete